Publikacje / Publications
Papers in pending (or
- Entropy conjecture for nilmanifolds, Preprint UAM, No. 103/99..
- The spaces of positive oriented p-sumable functions and the Hardy spaces and their subalgebras; notes - joint with E. Grzelaczyk.
- Wecken property for periodic points
on the Klein bottle, accepted to Top. & Appl., joint with J. Jezierski. and E. Keppelmann.
- A decomposition
formula for equivariant stable homotopy classes, accepted for publication in TMNA, joint with C. Prieto.
Papers already published
50. Infinitely many non-radial sign-changing
solutions for a quasilinear problem in higher
dimensions, NoDEA (Nonlin. Diff. Equat. and Appl.),
joint with A. Kristaly
of the topological entropy from below for continuous self-maps on some compact
manifolds, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems -
Series A, 21
(2008), 501-512, joint with F. Przytycki.
Homotopy minimal periods for maps of three dimensional solvmanifolds, Top. & Appl. , 155
(2008), 923-945, joint with J. Jezierski. and E. Keppelmann
46. Periodic solutions of symmetric autonomous Newtonian systems, J. Diff. Equat., 244
(2008), Issue 4, 916-944, joint with
C. Prieto. and S. Rybicki
segment implies infinitely many periodic solutions, Proc. Amer. Math.
Soc., 135, (2007), 2637-2647, joint with K.
44. Positive oriented periodic solutions of the first order complex ODE with polynomial
nonlinear part, Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2006 (2006), Article ID 42908, 22pp, 231 - 231 - joint with A. Borisovich.
43. Fixed point indices of iterated
planar maps, Folia Mathematica , 12, No 1,
(2005), 3-13, - joint with G.
42. Computation of the first
equivariant stem by a decomposition of equivariant stable homotopy classes, Nonlinear Analysis, Vol 63, (4), (2005),
513-524, - joint with C. Prieto.
41. Symmetry Breaking Solutions of Nonlinear
Elliptic Systems, Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, Vol. 26,
(2005), 189-201, - joint with J. Bracho
and M. Clapp.
40. A symmetry of sphere map implies its chaos; Bulletin of the Brazilian Mathematical Society,
(NS), 36 (2005),
no. 2, 205-224, - joint with J. Jezierski.
minimal periods, Handbook of Topological Fixed
Springer, R.F. Brown, M. Furi, L. Górniewicz and B. Jiang
(eds.), Dordrecht, (2005), 129-170.
38. Homotopy minimal
periods for NR-solvmanifolds maps; Topology and Applications, Volume 144, Issues 1-
3, (2004) , 29-49, - joint with
and J. Kędra.
37. The unstable equivariant fixed point index and the equivariant degree, J. London Math.
Soc, Vol. 69 (2), (2004), 214-230,. - joint with C. Prieto.
36. Homotopical dynamics (a survey article); Universitatis Iagiellonicae Acta Mathematica, FASC. XLI, (2003), 115-134.
35. Periodic solutions of
nonlinear problems with with holomorphic
type of the nonlinearity; Topology
Methods, Variational Methods and their Applications, Proc. ICM 2002
Satellite Conference on Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Taiyuan August
2002, edited by H. Brezis,
P. H. Rabinowitz,
Scientific World Publ., Singapore, 2003
34. Homotopy minimal periods for
maps of three dimensional nilmanifolds; Pacific J. of Math., Vol. 209, No.1, (2003), 85-101
- joint with J. Jezierski..
33. Generalized Lefschetz numbers of
equivariant maps; Osaka Journal of Math., 39, (2002),
821-841 - joint with C. Prieto.
32. Algorithm for deriving
homotopy minimal periods of nilmanifold and solvmanifold map, Proc. of III-rd National Conference on Nonlinear Analysis, Lecture
Notes of the Juliusz Schauder
Center for Nonlinear Studies, Vol. 3, (2002), 109-130 - joint with R. Komendarczyk.
31. Homotopy minimal
periods for nilmanifold maps, Mathematische Zeitschrift, 239, (2002), 381- 414 - joint with J. Jezierski.
30. Periodic solutions of nonlinear problems with positive oriented
periodic coefficients, Variational and Topological Methods in the Study of Nonlinear Phenomena, Editors - Benci, Cerami, Degiovanni, Fortunato, Giannoni, and Micheletti, Birkhauser,
Series - PNLDE, Vol. 49, (2002), 43-64.
29. Multiplicity of periodic solutions for the planar polynomial equation, Nonlinear
Analysis, 43 (2001), 217-231 - joint with A. Borisovich .
28. The Borsuk-Ulam property for cyclic groups, Topological
Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, Vol. 16, (2000), 65-72 - joint with M. Izydorek
27. An asymptotic formula for the number of bifurcating solutions for the
equation $-\Delta u=\mu f(u)$,
et Approx., XXVIII, (2000), 195-200
- joint with W. Krawcewicz.
equivariant maps and Borsuk-Ulam theorems, J.
London Math. Soc., (2) 61 (2000), no. 3,
950-960. - joint with M. Clapp.
25. A multiplicity result for a system of real integral equations by use of
the Nielsen number, Banach Center
Publishing, Nielsen theory and Reidemeister Torsion,
vol. 49, 1999, 9-18, - joint with A. Borisovich , Z. Kucharski.
24. Finding periodic points of a map by use of a $k$-adic
expansion, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Vol. 5, No. 3, 1999, 495-514, - joint with M. Przygodzki.
23. A note on the minimal periods of a homeomorphism of
compact surface, Universitatis
Iagiellonicae Acta Mathematica, FASC. XXXVI, 1998, 115-119 .
22. Equivariant category of the free
part $G$-manifold and the sphere of spherical harmonics, Kodai Jour. Mathematics, vol. 20 No.2 (1997), 92-106.
21. Some applications of the Nielsen number to algebraic sets, Proceedings
of the Conference: "Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis" - Gdańsk,
December 95", GTN - Gdańsk
Scientific Society, (1997), 78-90 - joint with A. Borisovich
, Z. Kucharski.
20. A remark on the multiplicity result for a class of
nonlinear problems, Proceedings of the Conference: "Topological Methods
in Nonlinear Analysis" - Gdańsk, December 95", GTN
- Gdańsk Scientific Society, (1997), 91 -96 – joint with A. Borisovich , Z. Kucharski.
19. Finding periodic points of smooth mapping using Lefschetz numbers of
its iterations, Izviestya
Vuzov RRF, vol. 417, No 2, (1997), 86-96.
18. Bifurcation of the equivariant minimal interfaces in a hydromechanics
problem, Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 1, No 3, (1996), 291-304
- joint with A. Borisovich
17. Equivariant maps between cohomology spheres, Topological
Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 5 No 2, (1995), 279-290 - joint with M.
16. Fixed Point
index for equivariant compact maps of $G$- ANR's,
Applied Aspects of Global Analysis; New Development in Global
Analysis series, Voronezh University Press, (1994), 74-90 -
joint with W. Krawcewicz.
15. Nielsen number
and lower estimate for the number of solutions to a certain system of nonlinear
integral equations, Applied Aspects of Global Analysis; New
Development in Global Analysis series, Voronezh University Press, (1994), 3 -11 - joint with A. Borisovich, Z. Kucharski .
14. Borsuk-Ulam theorem
for any compact Lie group, Jour. of the London Math. Society, vol. 49, (1994), 95- 208.
13. Global bifurcation of periodic solutions, Topological
Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, 1 (1993), 67 - 93. - joint with K. Gęba.
12. The existence of the linear
slice for an orbit of representation in a Banach space, Commentationes Mathematicae, Vol. XXXIII (1993), 65 -72 -joint with J. Jodel
11. An S1-equivariant degree
and the Fuller index, Ann. Math. Pol. L II.
(1991), 243 - 280 - joint with G. Dylawerski, K. Gęba., J. Jodel ,.
10. An almost classification of compact Lie group with a Borsuk-Ulam property, Pacific J. of
Math., Vol. 144, No. 2, (1990)
299 - 311.
9. Some remarks on the Lusternik-Schnirelman method for non-differentiable functionals invariant with respect to a finite group
action, the Rocky Mountain Jour. of Math., Vol. 20, N. 4, Fall 1990, 1041 - 1049 -
joint with W. Krawcewicz.
method for functionals invariant with respect to a
finite group action, J. Diff. Equations, 85 (1990), 105 - 124 - joint with W. Krawcewicz.
7. A G-Lusternik-Schnirelman
category of space with an action of a compact Lie group, Topology 28, No. 4 (1989), 403-412.
6. A Borsuk-Ulam
theorem for orthogonal $T^k$ and $Z^k$
actions and applications, J. Math. An. and App., Vol. 137, No. 1, Jan. 1989, 99-121.
5. Equivariant Morse inequalities, Mathematical
Letters of Univ. of Gdańsk, Vol. 6, 1987, 55-60.
4. Periodic solutions near an equilibrium of a
differential equation with a first integral, Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova, Vol. 77, 1987, 193--206 - joint with A. Parusiński.
3. On the nonlinear elliptic equations with
symmetry, Journal of
Math. Anal. and Appl., Vol. 881, No. 1, 981, 156-181.
2. The Lefschetz number in equivariant K-theory,
Bull. de l' Acad. Polon. Sci., Vol XXV, No. 9, 1977, 901--906.
1. A formula for G-Euler characteristic, Bull.
de l'Acad. Polon. des Sci. , Vol. XXIII, No. 5, 1975, 565-570.
Elementarna teoria liczb, (Elementary number theory), Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, (2006), 120 p., ISBN: 83-01-14855-1 (In Polish)-
joint with P.
- Homotopy Methods in Topological Fixed and Periodic
Points Theory, Series:
Topological Fixed Point Theory and Appl., Vol. 3 , Springer, 2005, XI, 319 p., ISBN:
1-4020-3930-1 - joint with J.
- Wstep do Analizy Nieliniowej, - cześć pierwsza: Teoria Stopnia, Scientific Publishing of
the Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznań, Poznań, 2003 (in Polish) – joint with J. Gulgowski.
- Elementy Teorii
Liczb, (Elements of Number Theory), Scientific Publishing of the Adam
Mickiewicz University of Poznań, Poznań
, 1999 (in Polish), an improved version of
Liczb, 1985 - joint with P.
- Elementy Teorii
Liczb (Elements of Number Theory), Univ. of Gdańsk Press,
1985 (in Polish) - joint with P.
ostatniej aktualizacji: Thursday, October 16 2008 , 21:16:09